Dublin Port Shore Tour
Tour Duration : 8 Hours Suitability : All Max Guests : 7
Take a luxury full day shore tour of Dublin, Meath or Wicklow. We will be there to meet you from your cruise ship when in it docks, when we can welcome you on-board our air-conditioned minivan and take a scenic drive along across the heritage sites of Meath, such as Newgrange and the Hill of Tara. Alternatively we can bring you on our picturesque tour of the Wicklow Mountains
Pickup time will be 8am or if your shop docks later, 30 minutes after arrival. Your approximately 7-hour shore excursion then ends with a timely drop-off at the cruise terminal. Please note: If your ship is leaving earlier than normal, your tour itinerary will be amended as required.
Our tours are 100% customisable to your needs! Let us know about your interests or any other special requests!
Tours are subject to change depending on availability at sites during peak season and other variations.
This is a very enjoyable tour of Dublin visiting some of the most popular attractions in Dublin..Ireland’s capital city, one of our most popular tours as it boasts something for all tastes and ages;
Highlights of any trip to Dublin include;
- Trinity College – dating back to 1592 and a vital part of Ireland’s history.
- The Book of Kells – an exhibition of the world famous 9 th century manuscript.
- Guinness Storehouse – serving the best pint you’ll ever enjoy!!
- Kilmainham Gaol – a key location in Ireland’s 1916 rising
- Dublin Castle – former British government seat of administration, a must-see
- St Patrick’s Cathedral – over 800 years history, Ireland’s largest and tallest church
- Glasnevin Cemetery – a who’s who of Ireland’s history were laid to rest here
- St Stephen’s Green – next to Grafton St, was referenced to in James Joyce’s Ulysses!
- EPIC The Immigration Museum – Europe’s Leading Travel Attraction 2019, as awarded by the World Travel Awards.
- Viking Splash Tour – a nod to Dublin’s past, a fun trip through the city unlike any other!
And that’s just to start with!
Dublin is a hotbed of activity with something for every age group and interest, steeped in history
and culture with a very visible past intertwined with a wonderfully progressive commercial hub
carefully blending old with new in a city you’ll never forget!
All of our tours are customised to suit the client and we’re happy to advise on what might be most
suited or take any queries you may have on areas outside of the sights such as the nightlife or
shopping (yes, Dublin is known for both!!).
It’s a city you’ll LOVE and it’s our job to ensure you get to really enjoy your time here.